The Majestic Organic Pocket Sprung Pillow Top mattress is for those who want to experience heavenly sleep. The pillow top surface makes it feel like you are sleeping on top of clouds, perfectly cushioning you into a relaxing deep sleep. This combined with pocket springs ensures you get the right support you need to stay asleep all night without disturbance.
What are pocket springs?
Pocket springs are small individually packed springs cushioned in their own pockets of material and filling to provide support across your body. These springs will independently react to movements on the mattress to make sure they provide support to where it is needed the most for you and your partner. Also if your partner moves it will not disturb your sleep at all as only that part of the mattress will adjust to their movement.
- Pocket springs to support you fully
- Wire wedge for extra support
- Handles Attached for easier handling
- Air Vents added for better air flow and to keep the mattress fresh
- Medium to Firm comfort mattress rating
- Hypo Allergenic and dust mite resistant to ensure a healthy nights sleep
- Luxurious Damask fabric cover to beautifully finish off the mattress
- Layer Of Density Foam to help the body relax fully
- Promotes good blood circulation to ensure your body is fully covered in the morning
- Handmade in the UK by highly skilled craftsmen with years of experience
- Fully compliant with all UK fire regulations Mattress is 10 inches thick (25cm)
|Mattress Finish||Damask Cover|
|Delivery||5-10 Working Days|
Delivery for this item will be within 5-10 working days. We will email you the tracking number so that you can keep a track of delivery once it has been shipped from us.
Please note if you live in a house delivery is just inside your front door, or if you live in a block of flats delivery is ground floor only.
Please note we do not deliver to the below post codes:
We also do not deliver to any off shore locations such as the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, etc
We understand buying a bed on the internet can be a little tricky without seeing, or more importantly, sitting on it first to see how it would feel. So if you feel this product isn't right for you within the first 14 days of receiving the item, no problem! Please email us and we will collect the item for a fee of £50.
All we ask is that you keep the packaging so that it can be packed back up again ready for collection. Please also keep it safe in your possession so that it doesn't get dirty or damaged before we collect it.
Before unpacking and trying the mattress, it is advisable to not remove the packaging as you are able to test if the mattress is to your satisfaction with the packaging on. If you take the mattress out of the packaging and use it we cannot accept a return due to health and safety reasons.