The Organic memory pocket mattress is moulded on a 5 zone support pocket unit to deliver the ultimate sleeping experience. These springs will independently react to movements on the mattress to make sure they provide support to where it is needed the most for you and your partner.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BODY USING MEMORY FOAM
Head -Support of the head will encourage the neck muscles to relax and prevent tension headaches.
Back -Correct alignment of the spine lowers back pain.
Pelvis & Hips -The foam moulds to the contours of the body reducing the risk of swollen hip joints or an aching pelvic area.
Lower Legs & Hips -Circulatory problems which cause swollen calves or feet is prevented by spreading pressure, chaffing and soreness is also avoided.
Allergy Sufferers -Superb for people with Asthma as the foam is Anti-microbial and dust mite preventative.
- 10 M wire wedge for extra edge support
- Luxurious Modern cool Visco fabric with a Visco 4 Tac outer edge
- Handles to help move the mattress into place
- Air vents added to help the mattress breathe
- Hand Tufted design secures the mattress fillings and enhances the performance and life span
- Mattress Depth is approx 10-11"
- Mattress filling - responsive memory foam with polyester and cotton fillings
- Top layer is finished with memory foam 40KG/M3 to create the perfect sleeping surface
- Hypo Allergenic and dust mite resistant to ensure a healthy night's sleep
- Contours to your body's natural shape, relieves pressure points across the body and promotes good blood circulation
- Mattress tension - Medium - Firm
- Mattress is delivered flat
- UK Safety - handmade in the UK conforming to the British standards by using high quality materials and fillings.
|Mattress Finish||Visco Fabric|
|Delivery||5-10 Working Days|
Delivery for this item will be within 5-10 working days. We will email you the tracking number so that you can keep a track of delivery once it has been shipped from us.
Please note if you live in a house delivery is just inside your front door, or if you live in a block of flats delivery is ground floor only.
Please note we do not deliver to the below post codes:
We also do not deliver to any off shore locations such as the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, etc
We understand buying a bed on the internet can be a little tricky without seeing, or more importantly, sitting on it first to see how it would feel. So if you feel this product isn't right for you within the first 14 days of receiving the item, no problem! Please email us and we will collect the item for a fee of £50.
All we ask is that you keep the packaging so that it can be packed back up again ready for collection. Please also keep it safe in your possession so that it doesn't get dirty or damaged before we collect it.
Before unpacking and trying the mattress, it is advisable to not remove the packaging as you are able to test if the mattress is to your satisfaction with the packaging on. If you take the mattress out of the packaging and use it we cannot accept a return due to health and safety reasons.